Pages Menu
Categories Menu
Case Study: Site Repairs

Case Study: Site Repairs

I was asked to repair a non-functioning web form on the owner’s site.  The form was connected to SalesForce, a lead-generation service crucial to the client’s real estate business.

I fixed the form and added input validation to make sure users were entering all required information, and that the data was formatted correctly.  I generated a snippet JavaScript code using Dreamweaver.

I also repaired another form page using the same technique, created a “results” page for this form, created a new page Template, and cleaned up non-validating code in the WordPress PHP Templates.

Home Page of American Family Short Sale

Form tabbed through without data entered.

Input boxes w/name fields filled in, but incorrect formats for others.

All entries filled in and validated.  Now Submit button is clickable.

Post a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
POWERQUIK WEB SERVICES